Abstract Submission Requirements
The recommended abstract length is 250 words or less, excluding the title and authors’ names. Abstract titles should be descriptive (200 characters or less). Tables and figures are not allowed.
Procedures and Deadlines
- All abstracts must be received by December 14, 2018. Abstracts are approved for presentation and inclusion in the annual scientific program at the recommendation of the 2019 Program Committee.
- All Authors and co-authors must submit a disclosure. All disclosures will be submitted using the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/UO8My6WM3dfNXG7E2. Please verify will all of your authors that they have disclosed.
- Do not include tables or figures in your abstract.
- Complete instructions for speaker and paper presentation will be provided upon notification of a paper’s acceptance.
- There must be only 1 subject per presentation
- All digital videos must be recorded in English and have some sound; music is not required
- The opening frames of the video presentation must begin with the exact title and include the authors’ names
- Submissions of presentations that are exceedingly commercial in character are discouraged and such submissions are less likely to be accepted for presentation
- Submissions funded by commercial companies must be identified as such in a disclaimer at the start of the presentation
- Digital video presentations longer than 5 minutes in duration will automatically be rejected.
Allowed video types: .avi, .mov, .mpg, .mpeg, .wav, .wmv